Verb we retail clothing at the best possible prices jewelry that retails from 100 noun she has a job in retail adjective is that price retail or wholesale adverb you usually have to pay more if you buy something retail than if you buy it wholesale the product sells retail for about 100. Retail rtl n the sale of goods or commodities in small quantities directly to consumers adj of relating to or engaged in the sale of goods or commodities at retail adv 1 in retail quantities 2 at a retail price v retailed retailing retails vtr 1 to sell in small quantities directly to consumers 2 also r tl
How it works:
1. Register a Free 1 month Trial Account.
2. Download as many books as you like ( Personal use )
3. No Commitment. Cancel anytime.
4. Join Over 100.000 Happy Readers.
5. That's it. What you waiting for? Sign Up and Get Your Books.